Most Business Websites FAIL Google’s Speed and Security Tests!
You may not realize it but there’s a 93% chance that your website is failing at least two out of the three critical tests that Google has in place right now.
These tests are for speed, mobile optimization and security.
- If your home page doesn’t load in two to three seconds or less, Google will penalize you.
- If your site is not mobile-optimized, Google will penalize you.
- If your site is not secure, Google will penalize you.
Google’s mission from day one has been to deliver the best possible user experience and today that means the best possible mobile user experience.
If you want to be found by people who are ready to buy what you sell, you must have a fast-loading, optimized, secure website.
- Fast – because impatient buyers won’t wait for your page to load on their mobile phones. They will click away!
- Optimized – because frustrated buyers won’t bother to “pinch and scroll” to view your web pages on their smart phones. They will click away!
- Secure – because Google plans to place warnings on search results when a site is not secure. You can already see the warning (or a missing lock icon) in all the major browsers if your site is not secure! This will stop buyers from clicking on your listing and they will buy from one of your competitors whose website is secure!
Speed, mobile optimization and security are just three of the ten website success components you must have in place if you want to attract and engage qualified prospects and convert them into buyers.
Hi, I’m Nick Nichols and I’ve been helping business owners, entrepreneurs, speakers, coaches, trainers and professional service providers get more customers, clients and patients using the internet since 1996. Wow, that’s more than 20 years!
Although technology has changed since I started, the fundamentals of sound internet marketing remain the same. Yet, I continue to be amazed by the mindset of many people I meet who mistakenly think they are “all taken care of” when it comes to their marketing.
The fact is, they’re not. And if your home page is like 93% of the websites I test, you are not “all taken care of” either! And to prove it I’m willing to perform a complimentary five-point speed and security check of your home page to show you where you stand.
I offer a complimentary five-point speed and security check as a way to introduce you to my comprehensive Website Audit and Consultation. It’s my way of delivering solid value up-front before asking you to invest any money with me.
Normally I charge $250 for this, but as a special marketing test, for a very limited time I will waive the fee to perform your audit – if you qualify.
Note: I specialize in WordPress websites and can only perform a free 5-point test for you if you have a WordPress website.
Click here to take my anonymous, three-question survey. It takes less than 30 seconds. If you qualify, you can then register for your complimentary five-point speed and security audit of your home page valued at $250.
Don’t wait, though, because when I get busy I will be forced to withdraw this offer. Go ahead, take the survey now, while it’s still available and the thought is still fresh in your mind.